The Manawatu Scottish Pipe Band has some of the best soloist in the country and seven of them are coming to Wellington to perform for us next Thursday. In addition to Stuart Easton, we’ll be hearing from the following pipers:
- Finlay Macgee (Wellington)
- Ross Horsburgh (Wellington)
- Douglas McGregor (Wanganui)
- Chris Croton (Palmerston North)
- William Rowe (Hunterville)
- Revel McIntyre (Wanganui)
For those that don’t know, the Wellington Pipers’ Club will be held at the City of Wellington band hall in Hansen Street Newtown commencing at 7.30. The night will finish at 9.30pm , so it’s an all ages event!